As CEO of PBS SA Capital Group, Alexander Christodoulakis’ management is mainly focused on a growth strategy. The main operations are alternative asset management, corporate management, corporate finance and asset financing.
Furthermore, when a company is a growth stage and the corporate standing and strategy meet the financial requirements, then PBS SA Capital may act as ‘incubator’ or ‘accelerator, depending on which stage the company is positioned. Then grow and expand the company accordingly with the financing and corporate management objectives required.
Although PBS SA Capital’s preference is to remain purely on the financing aspects of the transaction, its capabilities cater to additional tactical support in order to assist the company to better qualify for asset growth, as well as possible repeat capital funding rounds.
There are healthy revenue making companies who don’t always meet 100% financial criteria and need added management support as well as alternative financing avenues to meet their objectives. PBS SA Capital provides this added support system.
There three types of enterprise categories that PBS SA Capital caters to: The Small Cap, The Mid Cap and Large Cap:
– For the Small Cap, it is usual when companies are on a growth phase; capital equity solutions are needed and when combined with the PBS SA corporate management services financial objectives can be met accordingly.
– For the Mid Cap, here companies are established and need additional equity and/or debt financing to make acquisitions to grow and expand. Mid Cap companies are essential and important as most financially qualified Mid Cap companies are on a more rapid growth phase when compared to others.
– For the Large Cap, pure expansion and mature corporations- they are well established and the cap deals are larger. They do not usually require additional corporate management support as they mostly in-house already.
The financial services, PBS SA Capital Group usually focuses on are and not limited to:
• Debt Financing – Secured and/or Unsecured
• Private Equity & Public Equity Solutions
• Private Placements
• Debt & Equity Capital Raising
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Reverse Mergers
• Pre-IPO financing solutions
• IPO’s and stock market listings.
• Secondary listings.
• Alternative Asset Management
• Strategic Advisory
PBS SA Capital provides a global coverage of corporate finance services. With its capital markets coverage, PBS SA Capital overs more than 10 Stock Exchanges and their Alternative Markets: