As CEO of PBS SA Capital Group, Alexander Christodoulakis’ management is focused on a growth strategy. The main operations are alternative asset management, corporate management, corporate finance and asset financing.
When a company is in a growth stage and the financial standing and corporate strategy meet the financial requirements, PBS SA Capital acts as an ‘incubator’ or ‘accelerator, for the company, always depending on which phase the company is positioned.
Then it grows and expands the company accordingly with the financing implementation and tactical corporate management positioning. Its capabilities cater to additional tactical support in order to assist the company to better qualify for asset growth as well as repeat funding rounds.
There are healthy revenue making companies in the market who don’t always meet 100% of financial criteria from their capital providers. These companies need to add management support as well as alternative financing avenues to meet their corporate objectives. PBS SA Capital provides this added support system.
There are three types of enterprise categories that PBS SA Capital caters to. The Small Cap, the Mid Cap and Large Cap.
– For the Small Cap, it is common when companies are in a growth phase, capital equity solutions are needed, particularly for companies requiring growth capital. When combined with the PBS SA’s financial and corporate management services, the company’s capital objectives can be met accordingly.
– For the Mid Cap, here companies are established and need additional equity and/or debt financing to make acquisitions in order to grow and expand. Mid Cap companies are the most essential and important ones, that’s why they are considered as the backbone of the economy chain. Most of them are usually financially qualified and are on a more rapid growth phase when compared to others.
– For the Large Cap, these are usually focused on pure expansion operations and market repositioning. These mature enterprises which are well established do not usually require much or any tactical corporate services support as they are usually provided in-house. But still would require specialized tactical corporate services when repositioning in the market in some cases.
The products and services that PBS SA Capital Group focuses on are:
• Debt Financing – Secured and/or Unsecured
• Private Equity & Public Equity Solutions
• Private Placements
• Debt & Equity Capital Raising
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Reverse Mergers
• IPO’s and stock market listings.
• Pre-IPO financing solutions
• Secondary listings.
• Alternative Asset Management
• Strategic Advisory
With a global capital markets coverage, PBS SA Capital provides corporate finances services in more than 10 Stock Exchanges and their Alternative Markets:
TORONTO | NEW YORK | LONDON | OSLO | FRANKFURT
ZURICH | DUBAI | SINGAPORE | HONG KONG | TOKYO